A1 Electrical are Dunedin electricians with over 25 years’ experience in the electrical industry as registered Master Electricians, you can be assured of quality workmanship. We know building can be stressful, so we make the process simple for you.
A1 Electrical will meet with you to discuss your ideas and the best way to bring them to reality in your new house. We can fit our electrical work to your new builds specific style, adding unique features and fixtures.
With new builds, both new homes and new businesses can be extremely stressful, time-consuming and riddled with costly oversights as a result of poor planning. That’s why we advise you to consult with us early on in the process. There are a few key things to consider when it comes to any modern house build ant the electrical components.
Key things to consider with a new build:
- Provisional wiring for exterior lighting, spas, swimming pools, tool sheds
- Underfloor heating
- USB outlets
- Sensors that control lighting throughout your house
- Data outlets
- Home automation and control
- Home theatres and media room audio
- Air conditioning and heat pumps
- Home ventilation systems and ducted air conditioning
- Solar systems and energy efficiency
- Underground services
- Lighting design (for key areas such as bedrooms and kitchens)
- EV Electrical vehicles charger systems
Looking for an electrician to work in with your builder?
A1 Electrical are Dunedin electricians who’ve been in the trade for over 25 years. We know how to work in well with other trades to ensure a smooth home building process for our customers. We can help you throughout each step of the building process, advising you on quality, cost-effective and current electrical solutions for your new house or business premises.
We can provide professional advice and discuss your idea and the best ways to bring them to reality in your new house. Before anybody lifts up their tools, it’s important to consider where a few things go to.
Things to consider before when it comes to electrical components in a new home or business:
- Where are the lights and plugs going?
- What about wiring for appliances?
- Where will the switchboard go and where is best for switchboard installation?
- Do you want underfloor heating?
- Do you want security light? Or outdoor lighting?
There are so many things to consider that can make your home or business safer and simply more enjoyable to live in. From sensor lighting to more power points in the bathroom or kitchen, putting a plan in place and consulting with a team of qualified electricians like A1 Electrical from the start can save you a lot of trouble in the future. Don’t just take our word for it, read reviews from customers who have worked with us on new builds and take a look at some of our work.
For Dunedin electricians who specialise in new builds, contact us today.